It’s Monday and my sewing week is up and running – a little slower than I’d hoped because the teenagers only leave tomorrow, so I’ve had to spend much of today running around and sorting out stuff for them and being the perennial taxi driver, but my head is in sewing mode and in between I’m doing what I can and at the same time dreaming of what four uninterrupted days is going to feel like….whoopeee!!!
The plan is as follows:
No, just joking…
1) Finish the Soda Pop Quilt top and maybe even get it basted and ready to quilt.
2) Finish the Happy Mochi Yum Yum quilt top…again possibly sit in front of the Olympics and get it basted.
3) Finish the cover I started for my sewing machine a million years ago.
4) Make my next Stitch Tease block for Katy
5) Do some test sewing and make some decisions and prepare packs to send out for September for both the EPP bee and the Sew Euro-bee-an bee….(How did I end up having September for both bees?)
If I get anywhere near having that little lot done I’ll be incredibly happy. It probably won’t happen because dealing with the jungle that was my garden is on the agenda too – but I can ration myself to an hour a day on that front and whatever happens I should make some pretty significant inroads into all the projects. Watch out for regular progress reports!
It’s making me feel incredibly happy. Which is what I need right now!
The red velvet cup cakes my daughter is making help the general mood….particularly as it looks like I will be the only one here to eat them 🙂
Please don’t mention the diet!